natural bodybuilders EFFICIENCIES ARE THE KEY TO IMPROVING YOUR PROFIT
buy facebook photos likes Is your business running like a well-oiled machine, or do you know that there is definite room for improvement in the way things are done?
Most businesses are working in ways that are simply inefficient and costing them time, money and headaches. This could show up as errors and re-work, wasted time looking for information, re-explaining things to staff, lots of unnecessary paperwork and double-handling of documents. All of these inefficiencies lead to more cost, less competitiveness, lower margins and unhappy staff.
buy 2000 followers on instagram What to do about it?
For a business to run smoothly and be set up for sustainable growth it needs to have great SYSTEMS. Sure the team is important, but ideally you would have a business that is less reliant on people and more reliant on systems. SYSTEM can mean Saving You Stress, Time, Energy and Money, and really is key to getting in control of your business.
The main foundation of any system centres around getting things out of your head and onto paper. Capturing information, documenting processes and creating templates means that your team can refer to these instead of hassling you. It helps good people work more effectively and the actual activity of writing things down makes things clearer and leads to automatic improvements.
You may have heard of the book ‘The E-Myth’ by Michael Gerber. It’s an international bestseller and makes a very clear case for why businesses need great systems to grow and thrive. Just look at McDonalds, which is one of the best known examples of how systems can help a business. Each store is a multi-mullion dollar business, and they’re run by teenagers!
bolo yeung now Our Experience
One of the key areas that we work with our clients on is reducing waste and improving competitiveness through process improvement and better systems. However, this needs to be tailored to the needs of each business – generally speaking, the larger the business the greater the need for tighter processes. Here are some of the areas that we help our clients with:
- Simple tools to capture and share information, such as passwords, phone numbers, etc.
- Developing checklists and forms to create consistency, reduce errors and save time.
- Mapping out and documenting processes (either as steps or flow charts) to identify areas for improvement and make the right processes clear to everyone.
- Creating a company Operations Manual that can be referred to by the team and to help train new staff members.
- Introduce computerised tools such as a CRM (Customer Relationship Management system) and job management system to streamline processes.